Campus Connections

Dining Room Setup

Bay Laurel can assist you with all aspects of planning an event on campus. We have conveniently listed campus resources below, and would be happy to assist you in answer questions or solving the unique challenges of your event!

Event Space and Facilities

Bay Laurel Sales Representatives can assist you with reserving space in the following Housing & Food Services-operated facilities. Please send us an email for availability, rates, and information.

  • Haggett Hall (PDF)
  • Hansee Hall
  • Lander Hall
  • McCarty Hall
  • McMahon Hall

There are many other facilities on campus that provide event space for rent. You can contact the building coordinators directly for more information and reservations.

Parking Services

Alert Commuter Services when holding an event on campus and they can assist you with parking rates and reservations.

Recycling and Composting

Many buildings on campus have recycling and compost bins already. First contact your building coordinator or reservation’s contact to see what is available. If you need to order additional bins you can contact Facilities Services. Please have the menu and estimated guest count available for them to help determine your needs.

Audio and Visual

Class Room Support Services can assist you with your audio and visual needs. They have everything from table rentals to audio visual needs.

Use of Facilities for non-University Organizations

Approval from the Use of University Facilities Committee (UUFC) is required for all non-University organizations or individuals desiring to use space on the campus for any function. In addition, requests from faculty, staff, and registered or other official student organizations wishing to use space on campus for events to which members of the general public are invited, must also be approved by the UUFC.

Banquet Permit and Special Occasion License

You must obtain permission from the University prior to serving alcohol on campus. The Application To Apply For A Banquet Permit form, must be completed. It is then forwarded electronically to the Building Coordinator and Vice Provost’s Office for approvals.