If you are in need of maintenance assistance, you must place a work order to alert the maintenance staff of the problem. You will not be charged for routine repairs. Work orders are completed as promptly as possible and are prioritized by the seriousness of the repairs needed. Some repairs may not be made immediately.
Nonemergency Work Orders
Submit nonemergency work orders at FS Works.
Log in with your UW NetID and complete your request by filling out all fields on the form. Contact your residence hall front desk if you need assistance.
Exceptions to Work Order Requests
For work orders concerning computing, HuskyTV or telephones, contact the Residential Services Office at 206-543-4017.
Emergency Work Orders
During front desk hours, contact your residence hall front desk to report emergency problems immediately:
- Alder Hall: 206-543-0235
- Cedar Apartments: 206-543-4017
- Elm Hall: 206-543-0235
- Haggett Hall: 206-543-7164
- Hansee Hall: 206-543-5527
- Lander Hall: 206-543-0235
- Mercer Court: 206-543-0235
- McCarty Hall: 206-543-5527
- McMahon Hall: 206-543-7107
- Poplar Hall: 206-543-0235
- Stevens Court: 206-543-4017
- 2104 House: 206-543-5527
Outside of front desk hours, contact the Resident Adviser on duty at 206-543-1000.