Laurel Village provides family housing at the UW for registered full-time students at the Seattle campus with dependent children. Single parents and couples who are married or are registered same-sex domestic partners with children are invited to apply. Laurel Village is located about one mile east of campus, near the University Village.
A tour of our model apartment is available to anyone who has submitted a family housing application. Accessories for the model apartment are provided by Bed Bath and Beyond and furniture by Cort.
- Washer and dryer hookups are available in each unit
- Parking for one vehicle per family is included
- Onsite child care available
- A Community Center that can be reserved by residents for social functions, meetings and study groups
- Balconies available in some units
- Residents are served by the Blakeley Village Community Center which provides key check out, parking permits and equipment issue.
4200 Mary Gates Drive NE
Building/Apartment (e.g., M494)