Apartment-Style Residence Halls
Mercer Court provides opportunities for small group living in shared apartments. The apartments are open during academic break periods, which make them ideal for students who wish to remain on campus.
Located in West Campus, Mercer Court is close the University District's Ave. and the Burke-Gilman Trail. Residents also have access to all of our West Campus amenities.
Buildings A and B will provide a mix of double rooms in shared apartments and double-occupancy studio apartments. Dining Account is required. Agreements are nine months.
Building C will provide a mix of single rooms in shared apartments and single-occupancy studio apartments. Dining Account is not required. Agreements are nine months.
- Furnished living rooms and configurable bedroom furniture
- Community lounges and group study areas
- Indoor bike storage, underground garage, music practice room
- Sky lounges and rooftop terraces
- Kitchen with appliances including a microwave oven and a dishwasher
- Utilities included; pervasive Wi-Fi
Sue Ann Huang (Building A)
Shannon Bradley (Building B)
Food Exploration Community (Building B)
Double spaces in Buildings A & B: 816; Single spaces in buildings A, B & C: 203
Buildings A & B: Doubles and Double-occupancy Studios; Building C: Singles and Single-occupancy Studios
Building A Address
3925 Adams Lane NE
Buildings B and C Address
3927 Adams Lane NE