Apartment-Style Residence Halls
Mercer Court provides opportunities for small group living in shared apartments. The agreement period is nine months, and apartments are open during academic break periods.
Buildings A and B provides a mix of double rooms in shared apartments and double-occupancy studio apartments with a required Dining Account.
Building C provides a mix of single rooms in shared apartments and single-occupancy studio apartments. A Dining Account is not required.
- Furnished living rooms and configurable bedroom furniture
- Community lounges and group study areas
- Indoor bike storage, underground garage, music practice room
- Kitchen with appliances including a microwave oven and a dishwasher
- Utilities included; pervasive Wi-Fi
- Access to Hall Health Center West in Alder Hall
Jeffrey Perkins (Building A)
Sara Calvert (Buildings B & C)
Double spaces in Buildings A & B: 816; Single spaces in buildings A, B & C: 203
Buildings A & B: Doubles and Double-occupancy Studios; Building C: Singles and Single-occupancy Studios
Building A Address
3925 Adams Lane NE
Buildings B and C Address
3927 Adams Lane NE