Work Orders

If you are in need of maintenance assistance, you must place a work order to alert the maintenance staff of the problem. You will not be charged for routine repairs. Work orders are completed as promptly as possible and are prioritized by the seriousness of the repairs needed. Some repairs may not be made immediately.

Nonemergency Work Orders

Submit nonemergency work orders at FS Works.

Log in with your UW NetID and complete your request by filling out all fields on the form. Contact your residence hall front desk if you need assistance.

Exceptions to Work Order Requests

For work orders concerning computing, Husky TV or telephones, contact the Residential Services Office at 206-543-4017.

Emergency Work Orders

During front desk hours, contact your front desk to report emergency problems immediately:

  • Cedar Apartments: 206-543-4017
  • Stevens Court: 206-543-4017

Outside of front desk hours, contact the Resident Adviser on duty at 206-543-1000.

Submit a Work Order

FS Works 

Building Resources