Guest & Department Cards
Guest cards are a fast, convenient way to pay for the dining experience for your visiting groups. Instead of waiting in line while cashiers ring up and make change, your guests will be able to swipe their preloaded guest cards. Ordering guest cards for your group will help you keep track of how much they spend and help everyone have an easy, enjoyable trip to the UW.
Organizers should review the information for visiting groups. Orders for guest cards must be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Please provide us with at least five business days to complete the processing of your request. In your request please include:
- The number of cards
- The name of your group
- The dollar amount you'd like available on each card
- Whether you would like the cards to be valid on campus only or also at the University Book Store (please refer to our complete list of on-campus locations that accept the Husky Card.)
- The date(s) you would like your cards to be valid for use. All cards must have an expiration date and will expire at midnight at the end of that day.
- Method of payment: We accept credit cards (Visa and MasterCard only), POs and UW budget numbers. If paying by a UW budget, please include the budget name and number.
- When you would like to pick up your guest card order
The remaining balance on your guest cards will be automatically refunded.
The service fee for guest cards is dependent on the number of cards you will need:
- 1–50 cards: $15
- 51–100 cards: $25
- 101–200 cards: $50
- 201–300: $75
Guest card orders must be picked up from the Husky Card Account & ID Center located on the ground floor of the Odegaard Undergraduate Library. We are unable to mail guest cards.
Department cards are a great way for your department to pay for certain UW services. They can be used easily and conveniently to pay for copies, printing in labs, printing posters, and meals for guests. Purchases and transactions can be tracked and monitored. At your request, we can send you a full or partial history of the spending activity on your department card so you can determine future needs. Should you misplace or lose your department card, simply contact us and we will suspend the account.
Department cards must be requested by an authorized employee of that department. Please send your request via your UW email account to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with at least five business days to complete the processing of your request. In your request, please include the following:
- The initial deposit amount
- Your budget name and number
- Your department name
- When you would like to pick up your department card
There is no setup or service fee involved. The deposits you make on your department card will be billed to your budget via an Internal Sales Document (ISD).
Department cards can be picked up at the Husky Card Account & ID Center located on the ground floor of the Odegaard Undergraduate Library.