Residential Community Tabling & Collection Box Policy
A resident or organization wishing to reserve a lobby table must complete the Residential Communities Tabling Reservation Request form online for the specific building in which you would like to table. Tabling opportunities are available beginning the first business day of the second week of classes in Lander Hall and McMahon Hall. Tabling reservations must meet the following qualifications:
- The reservation is for the current academic quarter.
- The reservation must be made at least two business days in advance.
- The reservation must be between 11 am–2 pm or 5–8 pm.
- The reservation is for no more than one three-hour period per week.
- The reservation is for no more than three occurrences per quarter.
A resident or organization wishing to place a collection box in a residential community or HFS operation facility must complete the online Collection Box Form for the specific facility they'd like to place the box.
- The application must have a complete description of the set up.
- You must have a plan to remove the donations in a timely manner.
- Application should be submitted at least 5 business days in advance.