Mercer Court Buildings D & E
12-Month Apartments for Graduate & Professional Students
Mercer Court offers a variety of apartments well-suited for graduate and professional students desiring a more private environment.
Mercer Court's units are spacious, with fully equipped kitchens* and private and semiprivate bathrooms. No Dining Account is required. Mercer Court apartments in buildings D and E operate on a 12-month agreement.
Mercer Court offers stunning views of Portage Bay and Lake Union and has easy access to the Burke-Gilman Trail, the University District's Ave. and Seattle's Metro Transit system.
*Kitchens in studios have smaller-sized appliances.
Students who will be away from campus during the agreement period have the option to sublicense their room for up to one quarter.
- Utilities included; pervasive Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchens with a microwave oven, dishwasher (except studios) and plenty of counter space
- Furnished living rooms and configurable bedroom furniture; community lounge and group study areas
- Mixed- and single-gender apartments
- Sky lounges and rooftop terraces overlooking Portage Bay
- Indoor bike storage and a parking garage managed by UW Transportation Services
Six-bedroom with six baths, Four-bedroom with two baths, Three-bedroom with one-and-a-half baths, Two-bedroom with one bath, Studios
Buildings D and E Address
3927 Adams Lane NE