Mercer Court Apartments
12-Month Apartments for Graduate & Professional Students
Mercer Court offers a variety of apartments well-suited for graduate and professional students desiring a more private environment.
Mercer Court's units are spacious, with fully equipped kitchens* and private and semiprivate bathrooms. No Dining Account is required. Mercer Court apartments in buildings D and E operate on a 12-month agreement.
Mercer Court offers stunning views of Portage Bay and Lake Union and has easy access to the Burke-Gilman Trail, the University District's Ave. and Seattle's Metro Transit system.
*Kitchens in studios have smaller-sized appliances.
Students who will be away from campus during the agreement period have the option to sublicense their room for up to one quarter.
Compare Mercer Court with other apartments of similar age, amenities, unit configuration and proximity.
- Utilities included; pervasive Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchens with a microwave oven, dishwasher (except studios) and plenty of counter space
- Furnished living rooms and configurable bedroom furniture; community lounge and group study areas
- Mixed- and single-gender apartments
- Sky lounges and rooftop terraces overlooking Portage Bay
- Indoor bike storage and a parking garage managed by UW Transportation Services
Sue Ann Huang
Six-bedroom with six baths, Four-bedroom with two baths, Three-bedroom with one-and-a-half baths, Two-bedroom with one bath, Studios
Buildings D and E Address
3927 Adams Lane NE